Sunday, August 21

A BELATED LOOK BACK (AT JULY)

In which I share a handful of my favorite tunes from the month of July. If you don't like them, there's obviously something wrong with you (or me). [I already posted the Robert Post song in the month aforementioned, but I like it so much I'm posting it again. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.]

[MP3] [left-click] Robert Post/"Got None"

[MP3] [left-click] Eisley/"Telescope Eyes" [from the LP Room Noises, 2005]

[MP3] [left-click] Jem/"They" [from the LP Finally Woken, 2004]

[MP3] [left-click] Dexter's Moon/"(Fucked Up) Love Song" [from the LP Come Rain, 2005]

[MP3] [left-click] Orenda Fink/"Bloodline" [from the LP Invisible Ones, August 23, 2005]

[MP3] [left-click] Helen Love/"Debbie Loves Joey" [from the EP The Bubblegum Killers, 2005]

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for that great Robert Post song... and now it's your fault I can't get it out of my head anymore! :)

I'll post a link to your blog onto mine, if that's ok with you.

Chris

kamagra jelly said...

Excellent thanks for sharing, I just found your blog by concidence. hah xD