Thursday, October 13

MEMORIES OF SEPTEMBER

I just finished compiling my most recent quarterly best-of CD for 2005. Many of the songs I'd already posted here, but I thought I'd share the five below as well. I would certainly highly recommend them to anyone that occasionally enjoys the stuff that goes up in these here parts. Good hunting.

[MP3] [left-click] The Features/"The Idea of Growing Old"

[MP3] [left-click] Keri Noble/"Bartender"

[MP3] [left-click] Vigilantes of Love/"You Know That"

[MP3] [left-click] The Social Registry/"Bury Every Dream"

[MP3] [left-click] Columbus/"Christian Girls"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEB DESIGNER FOR HIRE:I am a web designer in Reno. I can help you anytime if you every get stuck doing updates on your blog. I have a favor to ask though. Please post this link to my site from here. It's about Skin Cancer. PLEASE!!! It's filled with skin cancer-mole pictures and information about moles and abnormal growths. Be Warned some of these skin cancer pictures arereally gross - but skin cancer is not pretty. If you are not really sure what skin cancer looks like this is a great web site to look at and then bookmark. Be well. Anyway, I'll check back again... and if you need my web company it's Reno SEO...

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Flag Counter
Site Meter