Thursday, March 4

BEST OF FEBRUARY 2010

Left-click [HERE] to download the BEST OF FEBRUARY 2010 mix.

TRACKLIST >>>

01 SAY DONNY SAY/starless & bible black
02 ROW MY FRIEND/the unisex
03 VIOLET EYES/my gold mask
04 SELF PRESERVATION/am
05 LOWLIFE/scanners
06 THE PRICE/dappled cities
07 BEG YOU TO STAY/smile smile
08 LOWER MY HEAD/i’m from barcelona
09 BILLIE’S GENES/everybody was in the french resistance...now!
10 WHATCHA LOOKIN’ AT?/i was a teenage satan worshipper
11 FACES/the happy hollows
12 THAT’S WHEN MY HEADACHES BEGIN/northern portrait
13 DAYS/sambassadeur
14 LOVESICK/the fine arts showcase
15 SATELLITE/akai
16 SATURDAY/ocean colour scene
17 THE BLACK ROSES/codeine velvet club
18 CROWDED ROOM/the idyllists
19 STRANGER TO THE SEA/lars & the hands of light
20 PLEASE/clem snide
21 OUT OF TIME/the rolling stones

1 comment:

Mortyse said...

Hi! I'm glad you returned. I enjoy your blog very much. I know I can count on it for pieces or groups I'd never heard before, as much as for some groups and singers that I thought forgotten.
Anyway, a very warm greeting from Romania!