Sunday, September 16

THE 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: FALL 2011

In which you will find no "Fall Guy." No Angel Falls. No Niagara Falls. No "Autumn Leaves." No Jane Leeves. No "love it or leave it." No "Leave It to Beaver." No Ryan Leaf. No Toronto Maple Leafs. No "Can't Help Falling in Love." No "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?" No "I Fall to Pieces." No "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall." No Norman Fell. No "I've fallen, and I can't get up."

Left-click [HERE] or [HERE] to download THE 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: FALL 2011.

TRACKLIST ---

01 ANYTHING FOR PROGRESS her space holiday
02 SICK LOVE scanners
03 DADDY WON’T PAY YOUR BILL jon fratelli
04 BALTIMORE kindest lines
05 SUGAR HIGH bell x1
06 THESE HANDS hhymn
07 I DARE YOU kaiser chiefs
08 I STARTED SOMETHING I COULDN’T FINISH sparkadia
09 APPOINTMENT IN SAMARRA paul thomas saunders
10 THIS COULD TAKE A LIFETIME maria taylor
11 GRACE the view
12 AT LEAST I HAVE YOU mates of state
13 NEVER MEANT TO KNOW tally hall
14 I DON’T MIND parlour
15 APPREHENSION manchester orchestra
16 BAD WINE AND LEMON CAKE the jane austen argument
17 VERMILLION guillemots
18 BONES david j. roch
19 THE BLACK SHEEP & THE SHEPHERD quiet company

No comments: