Friday, November 28

DIDO2

[This post lasted about four days before Blogger finally deleted it. And the pattern, by now, is clear: Pretty much every English artist or band I've featured in the past month-and-a-half has mysteriously disappeared within days or hours of the posting. There's no possible way that all of these artists/bands are represented by the same company/label, yet they all -- eventually -- vanish into the ether. I don't know what's going on in England at this point (some sort of government crackdown?), but it's become quite obvious that any posts featuring new/current songs by British artists will not be around for long. A sad state of affairs, to say the least.]

DIDO on MySPACE.

From the LP SAFE TRIP HOME, 2008 >>>
[
MP3] "Quiet Times"
[
MP3] "Us 2 Little Gods"

From the LP LIFE FOR RENT, 2003 >>>
[
MP3] "This Land is Mine"

From the LP NO ANGEL, 1999 >>>
[
MP3] "Here With Me"

1 comment:

Bynar said...

You're right my friend, the same happened to my blog (www.djbynar.com) as well. I had ALL of my uploaded podcasts at rapidshare (100, about 9 GBs!) taken down! I've also received e-mails from lawyers representing The Music and Dangerous Muse so far. Yesterday I even received an e-mail from someone representing The Prodigy (read it here https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1214152346160541424&postID=4468141687199413018&isPopup=true). I don't want to imagine what had happened to any poor souls who decided to post any new Guns N' Roses stuff. FBI anyone? What's wrong with these people? The whole situation is sad to say the least...