THE 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: WINTER 2009
- The U.S. Federal government ceased prosecution of those in possession of medical marijuana.
- Residents of Maine voted to overturn a law allowing same-sex marriage.
- The New York Yankees defeated the Philadelphia Phillies in the World Series.
- Bombings in Baghdad killed 127 and wounded 448 in a single day.
- The D.C. Sniper was executed in Virginia.
- A shooting at Fort Hood in Texas left 13 dead and 29 injured.
- In the Canadian Football League's Grey Cup, the Montreal Alouettes defeated the Saskatchewan Roughriders, 28-27
- President Obama announced that the U.S. would send an additional 30,000 troops to Afghanistan.
- The New York Senate voted down a same-sex marriage bill.
- In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, a powerful storm dropped three years of rain in four hours -- sparking floods which killed over 150 people.
- Rio de Janeiro was selected as host of the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- Bombings in Peshawar, Pakistan killed 117 and wounded 213 in a single day.
- "Avatar" was released.
So... I guess you could say... not ALL bad. (Just mostly.)
Left-click [HERE] or [HERE] or [HERE] to download the 7-YEAR-ITCH: WINTER 2009 mix.
01 INTO THE FIRING LINE scott matthews
02 LOOKING OUT brandi carlile
03 O MARIA! sea wolf
04 100 MPH (IN 2ND GEAR) gemma ray
05 SYMMETRY the mary onettes
06 BREAKING INTO CARS the raveonettes
07 HALF MOON STREET tap tap
08 LET’S GO SURFING the drums
09 GOLD GUNS GIRLS [acoustic] metric
10 TRUE LOVE 1980 ash
11 VANITY KILLS codeine velvet club
12 LAKES OF STEEP friska viljor
13 THOUSAND CRAZY NIGHTS music go music
14 WHOLE LOTTA LOSIN’ monsters of folk
15 CIGARETTE BURNS flunk
16 THE VIOLET HOUR sea wolf
17 OUR MOST BRILLIANT FRIENDS slow club
18 YOU CAN’T STEAL MY LOVE mando diao
Left-click [HERE] to go to the 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: WINTER 2008 mix.