Thursday, January 5

2016: 16 ALBUMS

Here follow 16 musical artists and albums that I found worthy of note in the year 2016. Some of these you're no doubt familiar with; some of these, maybe not so much. Happy belated New Year, everybody. [Note: the albums themselves are not available for download from this site.]

LEONARD COHEN/you want it darker
CRONIN/the first kiss of love
ESCONDIDO/walking with a stranger
FROKEDAL/hold on dreamer
GRAVEYARD CLUB/cellar door
MICKEY 3D/sebolavy
MODERN SPACE/before sunrise
PART-TIME FRIENDS/fingers crossed
RADIOHEAD/a moon shaped pool
THE SLOW SHOW/dream darling
TELEMAN/brilliant sanity
THE WIND AND THE WAVE/happiness is not a place
WINTERSLEEP/the great detachment

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Indy said...

Hello Joe, I am being asked or need to log on to googleaccount (I don't have one) to view this? Or is it me?

11:13 AM  
Blogger JOE GILLIS said...

Indy, my apologies. I'll try to make that page available in a different way sometime soon....

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Indy said...

A gent! Regards... Indy

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Flag Counter
Site Meter