Monday, December 25

THE 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: WINTER 2010

Boys get discovered as winter melts/Flowers competing for the sun/Years go by and I'm still here waiting, withering where some snowman was/Mirror, mirror where's the Crystal Palace?/But I only can see myself/Skating around the truth of who I am/But I know, Dad, the ice is getting thin

When you gonna make up your mind?/When you gonna love you as much as I do?/When you gonna make up your mind?/'Cause things are gonna change so fast/All the white horses are still in bed/I tell you that I'll always want you near/You say that things change, my dear

Hair is gray/And the fires are burning/So many dreams/On the shelf/You say I wanted you to be proud of me/I always wanted that myself

WINTER/tori amos [HERE] or [HERE]

Left-click [HERE] or [HERE] to download the 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: WINTER 2010.

TRACKLIST --

01 ANXIOUS/states
02 LET’S RUIN JULIE’S BIRTHDAY/eels
03 WISHING HE WAS DEAD/the like
04 WAIT AND SEE/diamond rings
05 LOST & FAR FROM HOME/katie costello
06 ON THE OCEAN/guster
07 WINTER ON THE WEEKEND/julia stone
08 I WANT THE WORLD TO STOP/belle and sebastian
09 ISARNA/sakert!
10 ARROW/kathryn calder
11 I WANT YOU/cee-lo green
12 SILVER TILES/matt & kim
13 THE MOTORCYCLE BOY REIGNS/broken records
14 TRUCKER’S SON/starflyer 59
15 BRING NIGHT/sia
16 AS IT COMES/fran healy
17 WHAT WE’VE BECOME/the concretes
18 YOU KNOW YOU’RE NOT DEAD/broken records
19 SOMETHING ELSE/diamond rings
20 ANNE SAYS PT. II/sad day for puppets
21 DOWN BY THE WATER/the decemberists

Left-click [HERE] to go to the 7-YEAR-ITCH MIX: WINTER 2009.

No comments: