Tuesday, June 7

MONDAY COVERS (ON TUESDAY)

Well, Monday was meant to be "Covers Monday," but I was powerless to post - literally - for 43 hours. Suddenly, I knew what it meant to be Amish. It was all I could do not to go in search of a goat to milk. Or... you know... raise a barn or something. Reminded me of a couple summers ago, when some dumbass bumblef*ck of an Ohio utility company blew out Michigan, New York, and parts of Canada. Except, that time, I was only powerless for 24 hours. Still, it's just one more thing to hate Ohio for - as if putting George W. over the top in '04 wasn't enough. Ohio: "Almost as White Trash as West Virginia!" Coming soon to a license plate near you.

Now, some covers:


"Sally Ann"/10,000 Maniacs (from the CD single Candy Everybody Wants, 1992)
SallyAnn-mp3 [left-click]

"Feel Like Going Home"/The Walkabouts [thewalkabouts.com] (from the LP Satisfied Mind, 1993)
FeelLikeGoingHome-mp3 [left-click]

"Greenfields"/Michael Stipe [w/Faultline] (from the Faultline LP Your Love Means Everything, 2004)
Greenfields-mp3 [left-click]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you please repost "Sally Ann?" I've never heard that track. I was unable to get the link to work.
Thanks