Thursday, November 17

THE ROSEBUDS

Yep, we're already going boy/girl again... this time with North Carolina's charmingly chimey the Rosebuds. Primary members Ivan & Kelly have been making music together since 2001 and should be around for quite some time to come. I have to say: I like these folks considerably more than the too-low-key-for-my-tastes Yo La Tengo.

Besides the ones I'm offering here, you can download many more Rosebuds MP3s from their site [left-click on band name above].

[MP3] [left-click] "Boxcar" [from the LP Birds Make Good Neighbors, 2005]

[MP3] [left-click] "Outnumbered" [from the LP Birds Make Good Neighbors, 2005]

[MP3] [left-click] "You Better Get Ready" [from the EP The Rosebuds Unwind, 2005]

[MP3] [left-click] "What Can I Do?" [from the LP The Rosebuds Make Out, 2003]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Flag Counter
Site Meter