Tuesday, December 20

LUCKY SOUL

It was probably a couple months ago that Indie MP3 - Keeping C86 Alive! turned me on to the English group Lucky Soul. I liked their alternately sleek and heartfelt, '60s-styled pop immediately (they obviously have listened to some Dusty Springfield and Phil Spector productions in their time).

I'm offering up my two favorites by them below. They don't have a full-length album available yet, but they are promising demos from it on their website in the not-too-distant future. I can only hope they hurry up.

[MP3] [right-click/"save as"] "My Brittle Heart"

[MP3] [right-click/"save as"] "Baby I'm Broke"

1 comment:

timothy radar said...

We are releasing Lucky Soul's US debut single. Vist www.deadendsocialclub.com for more info, and thanks for supporting such great music.