Wednesday, January 24

THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE



THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE is one of those groups that I want to like more than I actually do. Thus, they've always been a bit of a frustration to me.

Unfortunately, that frustration continues with their third full-length, MAKE THIS YOUR OWN, which will be released in the UK on January 22. (Which was yesterday... I guess. This clearly isn't going to be a very productive week for me. Blame it on the vodka.)

And one more thing: I don't like how THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE's album titles are always telling me what to do. I'm my own man, dammit. (Except on Fridays, when I put on my mother's muu muu and curl my hair.)

THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE on
MySPACE.

From the LP MAKE THIS YOUR OWN, 2007 >>>
[MP3] "Connect"
[MP3] "Head"

From the LP KICK UP THE FIRE, AND LET THE FRAMES BREAK LOOSE, 2003 >>>
[MP3] "Promises Promises"

From the LP SEE THIS THROUGH AND LEAVE, 2002 >>>
[MP3] "Safe Enough Distance Away"

3 comments:

Chris said...

I actually think it's a quite good album. The new singing voice gives sort of diversity to the sound of the band. Could be a grower!

Parklife said...

"Connect" surely is an impressive and great POP-song! (Wouldn't have expected a song like that from this band...)

Anonymous said...

kick up the fire link is broke :(