Friday, November 10

PULP FIXATION (ON SECOND THOUGHT... IT'S THE *REMEMBERING* THAT COUNTS)



It suddenly occurred to me that my last, entirely random post might be misinterpreted (by one person, in particular), and I wanted to rectify that, post-haste.

But rather than go the Breakfast Club/Simple Minds/"Don't Forget About Me" route, I think I'll serve up a suite from
Jarvis Cocker's former clan, Pulp. Somehow, these songs -- from one angle or another -- get at where I've been these past few days (and hope to get to again).

[MP3] "The Fear"

[MP3] "Do You Remember the First Time?"

[MP3] "Glory Days"

[MP3] "This is Hardcore"

[MP3] "We Are the Boys"

[MP3] "Something Changed"

[MP3] "Underwear"

[MP3] "Like a Friend"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is funny how pulp songs manage to find relevance within my daily life. i regularly sing them whenever a strange jarvis like event has happened. ta for the music.