Tuesday, April 29

CAJUN DANCE PARTY

Boy, I am such a patsy/pansy when it comes to being beguiled by Britpop.

Upon first listen, I'm not sure that CAJUN DANCE PARTY's debut long-player, THE COLOURFUL LIFE, sounds much different from a hundred other entries in the genre (hell, even the album title could belong to THE KINKS, BLUR, COLDPLAY, or a hundred other Brit acts of various eras). But a few of the songs have that sound that's been pushing the right buttons for me for the last four or five years now, and, like Pavlov's dogs, I rush slobbering to my computer to post them for you.

If you haven't already moved on and left me in your dust, here are a couple more links in the ever-lengthening chain....

CAJUN DANCE PARTY on MySPACE.

[
MP3] [VID] "The Race"

[
MP3] [VID] "Amylase"

No comments: