Wednesday, May 10

ANDY WILLIAMS


Let me assure you: this post was in no way pre-planned. Yes, I have a substantial soft spot for Mr. Andy Williams, as he got quite a lot of AM radio play back in the early '70s when I was 1, 2, 3, and 4 years old. Of course, I don't spend a lot of time listening to the man these days, and I have no intention of traveling to whatever-the-hell that scary city in Missouri is where all the old-time crooners go to croak.

What got me on this sudden nostalgia kick was a post over at Diddy Wah that offers up a few of Andy's countless cover songs. I'd like to add a few of my faves to the dapper, hep-cat pot. Trust me, these babies positively swing 'n' sway with giddy goodness.

[This post also gives me an opportunity to try out a new file sharer - YourFile.org. This should work as a left-click here and then a right-click/"save as" on the first page that comes up. Will see if the uploading is a bit more seamless than SaveFile's. Rest assured, though: I'm still going to be using EZArchive as my regular, direct-download provider; having a secondary source just allows me to post more songs, more often.]

[MP3] [YourFile] "The Sweetest Sounds"

[MP3] [YourFile] "Music to Watch Girls By"

[MP3] [YourFile] "More"

[MP3] [YourFile] "Happy Heart"

No comments: