Sunday, October 14

DUSTY SPRINGFIELD

Yet another Sunday, yet another collection of classic '60s pop as delivered by iconic female vox. Though she shuffled off her mortal coil nearly a decade ago, DUSTY SPRINGFIELD is eternal.

[
MP3] "I Only Want to Be With You"

[MP3] "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me"

[
MP3] "The Look of Love"

[
MP3] "Wishin' and Hopin'"

[
MP3] "I Close My Eyes and Count to Ten"

[
MP3] "Little By Little"

[MP3] "You Don't Own Me"

[MP3] "Guess Who"

[
MP3] "All I See is You"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dan said...

Nice. I liked the Petula Clark post too. Any other female pop stars like this? Donne Warwick, maybe?

12:50 PM  
Blogger molotov said...

Dionne Warwick, hey? Great minds think alike.... You might just be seeing (hearing) her sometime in the next couple weeks....

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I am a fan of the soulful, sexy Dusty, and have heard every single song on here, except for "Guess Who." It's a great song, and I love, love, love it! Again, thank you!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Flag Counter
Site Meter