Wednesday, June 18

BOY KILL BOY

Upon the release of their first long-player back in 2006, I compared BOY KILL BOY to THE KILLERS and THE BRAVERY. Now, upon the release of their somewhat colorless second record, STARS AND THE SEA, I'm ready to banish them from the Killers' class. But the Bravery? Sure, they can still hang with the Bravery. (And that, my friends, is what we like to call "faint praise." Kind of like: "John McCain will make for a better presidential candidate than Bob Dole." Or: "Tyra Banks is less of a raving-bitch diva than Naomi Campbell." Or: "Adam Sandler is more talented than..." uh... hmmm... okay, I can't think of anybody I can plug in here to make this one work.) (Except, maybe, "Dane Cook.")

BOY KILL BOY on MySPACE.

From the LP STARS AND THE SEA, 2008 >>>
[
MP3] "Ready to Go"
[
MP3] "A OK"

From the LP CIVILIAN, 2006 >>>
[
MP3] "On and On"
[
MP3] "Ivy Parker"

1 comment:

'Click' Atlantic said...

hey there :)

e-mail me at pictureatlantic@gmail.com so we can talk music sometime.

I have a full length album I'd like to give you

sorry for the shoddy comment message :(

thanks

-nick